FEBO is an ISS external platform that will allow the execution of experiments in the field of origin of life on Earth and in the Universe, of exobiology and radiobiology. FEBO is one of the two missions selected by ASI in the framework of the “Opportunity missions”. Phases A and B have been completed.
- Based on the Express Logistic Carrier (NASA)
- Multidisciplinary Facility with further utilization capabilities
- Wide scientific community participating from its conceivement and mission definition
- The programme foresees 3 years in-flight science with more than 10 experiments
- First ASI payload external to the ISS